The Council is composed of two representatives from each member association, each enrolled in an undergraduate dentistry program. Each member association appoints one junior member and one senior member. Normally, a junior member will progress to the role of senior member. Representatives should be in different years. To learn more about the role and responsibilities of the Council, review sections 8 and 9 of the FCDSA Bylaws.
Member Association: Junior Member, Senior Member *
- University of Alberta: Ji Min Lim (Alberta '20), Da In Kim (Alberta '20)
- University of British Columbia: Austin Chen (UBC '20), Matthew Yeung (UBC '19)
- Dalhousie University: Courtney Aube (Dalhousie '20), Liam McQuaid (Dalhousie '19)
- Université Laval: Vacancy (Laval Junior Council Member), Philippe Martin (Laval '19)
- University of Manitoba: Manisha Bansal (Manitoba '20), Huei Cheung (Manitoba '19)
- McGill University: Natalie Pollock (McGill '20), David Wu (McGill '19)
- Université de Montréal: Marie-Claude Bourgeois (Montréal '20), Andréann Guillemette (Montréal '19)
- University of Saskatchewan: Hammad Qasim (Saskatchewan '20), Mary Tait (Saskatchewan '19)
- University of Toronto: Keyvan Tcherassan (Toronto '19), Julie Delcorde (Toronto '18)
- Western University: Amr Alsabbagh (Western '20), Pari Dabas (Western '19)
* As at April 5, 2018
Meet the FCDSA Council members!
Here are the Council members attending the 2017 Annual General Meeting. Each pair of Council members has received a poster for distribution to their colleagues. Please note some posters may need to be updated during the year as some member association representation may change.