The 2016 Annual General Meeting of the FCDSA will be held on Saturday, June 18 in the Albion Room A & B, Novotel, 33 Nicholas Street, Ottawa, Ontario. The event will be preceded by a welcoming reception and dinner on Friday, June 17 in the Sunset Room, beginning at 7:15 p.m.
Each member association is asked to name two Council members to represent their school at the event. For more information on the Annual General Meeting, please contact one of your school's FCDSA Council members.
FCDSA is grateful to CDSPI for sponsoring this event.
CDSPI has established an Advisory Panel to gather input from dentists and organized dentistry in order to fulfill its mandate: to meet the needs of dentists throughout all stages of their lives and careers, from dental school to retirement.
Although there is no official FCDSA representation on the panel, the federation was happy to learn that Khashayar Gharavi (Toronto '17) was invited to participate in this meeting.
Out of dental school less than 10 years? Don't miss this incredible opportunity!
For the first time, the New Dentist Conference will coincide with the ADA annual meeting. Participate in both meetings this year and experience all ADA 2015 has to offer, plus these exclusive opportunities only for New Dentist Conference attendees.
New Dentist Conference Keynote Speaker
- Access to significantly reduced hotel rates — $100 per night savings at the Renaissance Washington, D.C. Downtown Hotel!
- High-level networking opportunities during Leadership Day
- Inspiration from Shark Tank co-star and entrepreneur Daymond John
- An exclusive, customized CE track featuring real-time interactive technology
- A VIP lounge in the convention center to relax and network
- New Dentist Reception at Penn Social — Ticket included!
Get all this for the incredible value of $350, which includes your ADA 2015 registration. Space is limited, so mark your calendars for May 13, when registration opens for new dentists — a full week before general registration opens!
Note: Start and end times are approximate. Consult conference website for schedule details.
FCDSA represented by Khashayar Gharavi (Toronto '17) and Nada Tabbara (Western '17)